We are constantly looking for great people to join our growing team. If you have a passion for landscaping, strong work ethic and experience in the landscape industry, we would love to hear from you. We are currently looking for:
- Experienced landscape designer who has selling experience.
- Professionalism, computer literate, good communication skills and the ability to multi task are all a must for this fast paced position. Negotiating contracts for multi faceted projects will be necessary.
- Include 2 to 3 designs and references with your resume.
- Participating in trade shows will be required about 3 – 4 times per years
- 5 years experience in landscape sales is required.
- 5 years experience in landscape design is required (including hardscapes).
Landscape Project Supervisor
The Landscape Project Supervisor is a hands-on position. The successful candidate will work directly with a crew or crews to renovate and install newly designed landscapes. The Landscape Project Supervisor will review current project with a designer or general manager then successfully direct and execute all aspects of the project. Landscape installations will include hardscaping elements such as walls, patios, lighting and water features. The Landscape Project Supervisor will be responsible for securing products used on project. During each project, the Landscape Project Supervisor will direct safe work habits and maintain a safe work area.
- Experienced, knowledgeable and skilled installing and maintaining trees, shrubs and perennials
- Experienced in hardscape installation
- Possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work under a variety of outdoor weather conditions
- Be able to clearly communicate work assignments to others
- Communicate in Spanish
- Must be able to read and work from architectural plans
- Lift 75 lbs, crouch and bend repeatedly
- Operate a skid steer and other construction equipment
- Operate skillfully a truck towing a trailer
- Possess a valid NC Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory/management experience
- Minimum of 7 years landscape installation experience
- Pay rate (depends on experience)
Looking for individuals with at least 2 years landscaping experience (retaining walls, pavers, lighting, plantings, sod, irrigation, drainage, etc), strong work ethic, reliable transportation and integrity for a job done well. Must be able to work in the US and provide all necessary documentation.
Excellent communication skills are needed. We expect every employee to conduct themselves in a professional manner. You represent the company and we know that everything starts with customer satisfaction. Communication is everything so the ability to follow oral and written instructions over the telephone and in person is 100% expected.
Pay rate (depends on experience)